Saturday, July 11, 2009

Extra KINKY & High Heel Heaven















I have been really busy lately, enjoying summer stuff like my pool and vacationing, theme parks and shopping like crazy and big 4th of july parties.. Lots of new outfits and things for my loyals.. i was spoiled and adored while i was off having fun..








My Phone is almost always on http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow


doing cam tonight, if you are worthly and lucky you will get to see me on cam.

yes as you can tell by now i love Michael Jackson. may he rip!!


im looking for a new foot slave, and also a new sissy whore, ive seem to have worn my slut out lol... hard on ho's.. gawd there are so many simpletons in the world. im listening to some in a chat room currently. reaffirms stupid people are running amuck in society.
noticed lots of copy cat type instas popping up everywhere. its totally appauling.
the moon seems to be affecting alot of people this weekend.. its having a sadistic affect on me im feeling extra mean.. and wanting a victim to amuse myself with.
you can email me to throw yourself before me to become my muse. beg pleade and cry for the chance. it amuses me and makes me laugh.. lol like the little sneaky bitch that called me from the bathroom in the hotel room him and his wife is sharing, he came all over the mirror and licked it off, it was funny becuz he was really vocal and slammed down the phone, i hope she woke up and caught his sneaky little ass lol...
ok im going back in the chat room im in and relaxing tonight while taking calls and doing some cam if you wish to enjoy that with me call now
http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow

No comments:

Post a Comment