Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Attention Slaves & Blog Addicts


Today I wont be available for most of the day... a special loved one is having major heart surgery. say a prayer!!!

Update 9 am est the Doctors waited until last minute to tell the family they are gonna get a second opinion b4 surgery due to overnight developments. So I will be Available off and on TODAY! Email me I check those a lot!

In other news,

you can call me at
1-800-TO-FLIRT
extension 03-30-067
$1.75 a min

http://beta.niteflirt.com/listings/show/5307560

http://beta.niteflirt.com/theMeanLadyMADISONshow

I now have a Sissy Position OPEN.
apply via email.....
msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

Slave Brian was a super sweet slave yesterday going out of his way to please ME. I just adore him. HE worships me completely!

Sissy Michelle has been worshiping as well.. I love my devoted slaves who know their place.

he cried so hard ha ha ha $3.50

WHO IS GONNA BE MY HALLOWEEN SLUT SACRIFICE? $10.00
SPOILING ME IS YOUR JOB - STOP BEING A SLACKER $50.00
TRAMPLING PICS by MS MADISON & story $6.99

CBT ... Thats why its on your body,, for ME to cbt $9.99
Adopt one of MISTRESS MADISON'S BILLS $200.00
YES STUPID, I'M TALKING TO YOU !!!! $4.99

Long Beautiful Sissy Story - by MS MADISON $6.00

MY DEAREST LOSERS $2.50

MY SPENDING $ - FULLFILL MY NEEDS $75.00

YOU ARE ONE FUCKED UP LOSER $3.99

ONLY MORONS CAN READ THIS $1.00

MS MADDY'S FORCED INTOX PRINCESS SISSY PARTY SLUT $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment