Monday, December 14, 2009

PINK - NEW PICTURES - WISHLIST UPDATE!








WORSHIP MY PINK &
ITS NOT MY HEELS
WINK WINK

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


BEEN Taking lots of new pictures this weekend.. releasing them slowly so you can keep up!
Laughed alot tonight because someone I mind fucked monthes back is still butt hurt over it!
lol
whata bitter little victim lol...
shouldnt be such a fucking hypocrite and it never would of needed to happen.
sipping some tea about to take a bubble bath and soak in my new huge whirlpool tub, with candles i got from bath and body!!
sugar cookies smell so good i had to get 4 candles!
I wrote some humiliating christmas carols for you whores to sing to me ... tis hysterical!!
I want a busy day today! lots of slaves to mold to my liking!

GO CALL ME http://www.niteflirt.com/users/theMeanLadyMADISONshow

No comments:

Post a Comment