Thursday, January 28, 2010

This weekend is gonna be KINKY!!



Hello Bitches!! Mistress has been busy most of the week but my weekend is pretty open this weekend. so email me to arrange a time to serve me . my email info is on right side of this forum be sure to read it and just not look at my pictures and nothing else then come asking me stupid questions that annoy me and turn me off..

NOT A GOOD THING TO DO... NOT A GOOD IMPRESSION!

I hope my other shirts and things come later today I cant wait to take some more new pictures.

To the little pest buzzing in my pm box constantly saying " I'll do anything to serve you Mistress " well DUMBASS there is plenty of options for you to serve me listed on this blog. stop being a lazy broke ass bitch.. IM ALLERGIC TO BROKE LOSERS. I get HIVES. SO either serve or fuck off already!

I'm feeling extra Sadistic and wanting to inflict some suffering and pain and oh will I . I also enjoy teasing and denial UNTIL your balls are purple and your screaming for mercy..

I have a goal this weekend to get what I want & Yes Mistress is a GREEDY Bitch who wants it ALL!! . I know some of you sluts are getting your Tax Refunds & PAYCHECKS , guess where you are sending it? YES THAT RIGHT to ME!

you WILL put it on My Rushcard. Here are instructions on how to do so.

Most Discreet way to send tribute and Mistress prefers Most.I dont see your info you dont see mine. it's $3.95 at any money gram location for the fee. GO HERE FOR MoneyGram EXPRESS PAY, Find a location that does express bill pay for rushcard or recieve code 2495

drive there take cash to the customer service counter!fill out a moneygram express payment form.put this information on the form to be sure that i recieve it Instantly.

You put this below on the form!!!

moneygram express payment send to info :

recieve code: 2495

city code: new york, new york

company: rush card

account number:4227971135700145

I'm not kidding either.. Don't try to hide or weasel your way outta doing as told..

I'm in Control NOT you! You will submit and comply!

So who is taken me to lunch and getting to maybe spend some of the day with me?

BEG! BEG SOME MORE ! DO YOUR BEST BEGGING..

I got my pedicure a day early.. they needed it i was so sick of the white polish with pink hearts.

Still planning a special valentines gift for my best slave... thats the slave who does everything slavely possible to MAKE ME HAPPY..

IS the super bowl this weekend? GOSH I hope NOT.. TIRED OF FOOTBALL...

Only thing good about it is groin kicking a slave when they do field goals and the food. the rest is snoresville... sorry but Only team that matters to me is Ohio State & Yankees.

My Phone is on http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow totally revamped and new look... go see I have some special rates for this weekend so you can speak to me.

there shouldnt be any excuses.. GOT IT ANTHONGY ?

My fortune Cookie at dinner says "An Unexpected Event will bring you Riches " So Bring it im ready to get my spring clothes and go nuts in the mall.. hasnt very much since xmas. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! thank goodness for amazon gift certificates sent to me via email..

keep them coming.. I'm still getting my office done If you slaves would go to my wishlist on amazon you can surprise me with gifts to decorate with there. once im satisified im gonna be doing live stream webcam from my office with 3 camera angles.. and yes losers one is under my new desk! Mistress will have cream pies saturday morning for her loyal cucks. i have more recipes for your sissy diets too.. email me for those.

there are 3 slaves on the will be DISMISSED list if I dont see some $ FINES paid asap.. I'M not kidding either.. DONT TEST ME IT WILL BE PERMANENT AND YOU WONT EVER BE ALLOWED BACK EVER!

I want to trample someone too... Maybe Gary will be intown if not WHO IS GONNA BE MY RUG?

also if you are interested in multidomina shopping parties or Double Domina sessions ask via email sluts!

No comments:

Post a Comment