Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND - CRUEL MOOD - STUPIDITY ENLIGHTENER

REAL SLAVES DO EXIST!

Thats right bitches, Subby laid his whole check at my feet ! I'M not trying to hear " I'm Broke " if you want to really serve me you will find away!

ONLY WORTHY SLAVES GET TO SERVE ME - you do whatever I tell you to do to suit ME at that Moment!

WHATEVER POPS INTO MY MIND!

I think it's funny how some losers come pming me and when they look at pics and buttons they pm me saying " OH YOUR A MONEY DOMME " Mfers are you so stupid that you dont know that its a FETISHHHHHH!! that not everyone is into and its not the only fetish I do! THERE is 100000000's of aspects and fetishes in this lifestyle.

geez Educate your sheltered selves!

IDIOTS I SWEAR..

NO I DONT DO CHARITY FUCKTARDS!

I'M AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN SINCE 1990

A VERY WELL KNOWN PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX.

I'M NOT PRETENDING!

LOL I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS & MIND UP!

ASK AROUND!!

U think everything you see and wank your tiny cock to pays for it's self? My DUNGEON magically has a rent fairy!????? I EFFIN WISH! See where I'm going with this? or to stupid to grasp that either? ugh....

Been super busy lately & doing some promoting for a couple bands. Been out enjoying life.. you should try it sometime.

I feel extra cruel today ... who's gonna be my entertainment for the evening?

cam has been on usually about 11 pm-ish and you can find me on yahoo.

phone has been on as well... released alot of new pictures there so if your on niteflirt get to checking your emails.. http://www.niteflirt.com/theMeanLadyMADISONshow

I'm going to make a video now so I will be releasing that this evening.. in a little bit. I feel like dancing on a male would be perfect.. I need my trampling fix for the week... Gary is out of state with his wifey this weekend.. sighs... BUT... had a blast at the concert. going to more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment