Friday, May 7, 2010

SERVE BITCHES SERVE!!



Even with the sun in my eyes!

I can see you!

STOP wanking!

YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION!

Sunday is Mother's Day!

Get to sending gifts, I wanna go shopping & your paying for it. also added a lot of things to my amazon wish list.

http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/2BRRZOPQVYIYS

my phone is on
http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow

lowered some rates for the weekend.. trying to give everyone a chance to speak with me.. even broke ass losers!

there are 2 time wasting losers on yahoo who are going to get exposed soon if I don't get those amazon gc's asap you claim you sent. so where are they? fucking liars get outted.
blacklisted sucks .. ask the subs already on the blacklist. Lots of dominas read the list too.. so your only fucking yourself!
MIGHT go out tomorrow night..
NOT sure what bands playing.. but going to see and hang with my good friend Brian so I'll be backstage again.. If I go I will take more pics and video. Trampled Gary this morning at the race track.. took a couple pics from the GODDESS eye view looking down on him turning red as I stood on his belly in some 6 inch heels. Uploading them in BIT.
I want cash put on my rush card.
Most Discreet way to send tribute and Mistress prefers Most.
I dont see your info you dont see mine.

it's $3.95 at any money gram location for the fee.
www.moneygram.com look for location who does bill pay for rush card.
drive there take cash to the customer service counter!
fill out a moneygram express payment form.
put this information on the form to be sure that i recieve it instantly.

You put this below on the form!!!

moneygram express payment send to info :
recieve code: 2495
city code: new york, new york
company: rush card
account number:4227971135700145


Fill up my niteflirt account with your paycheck & shop your ass off on my wishlist.
those who do so gets cam rewards tonight. I will be doing cam around 11 pm tonight est.
I have a new hot pink and black outfit to wear on cam tonight. very seductive and sexy.
Get to PLEASING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment