Saturday, August 7, 2010

HOT SUMMER PICS - GET ON YOUR KNEES & KISS MY FEET


Lots of new pictures being released.
I will be on cam again tonight be sure to check niteflirt http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow to see when you can call me tonight for phone and cam together. I'm usually ready to give cam at any given min but Im usually completely dressed and ready to break hearts and wallets around 10 pmish every night.
rare picture of me with my nose and lip jewelry on. dont wear my lip stuff every much it bothers the hell outta me lol.. I do want to see some amazon gift certificates sent to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com as soon as possible. chop chop slaves!
I have been extremely busy and enjoying the summer alot. I will be online and around alot this weekend and expect to be worshipped and adored completely. get to serving my needs and desires. the more I get to humiliated you and make you suffer the more fun and pleasure I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment