Friday, October 1, 2010

WEBCAM - HALLOWEEN PARTY COMING UP - SNAPS MY FINGERS, ENTERTAIN ME - SLAVE DUES DUE


Go Buckeyes... stomp some ass!!

Listen up bitches its time to get off your pathetic asses and serve!
I have tasks to complete, parties to attend and looking for a video slut to make some new videos with.. A hood can be worn to protect your identity.
its the beginning of a new month its also time to get your slaves dues in order and send Me a amazon gift certificate to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
also fill up my niteflirt http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow and my rush card (instructions are on right side of my blog) I have alot of things needed for the halloween party and you slaves are lucky enough to get the task of getting all thats needed.. if you do well.. you will get to attend.

There is also a lot of concerts mistress will be attending this month.. new hot sexy outfits are required so I must shop!

Ive been doing alot of webcam on niteflirt lately. I just got a new cam its mega nice and super high quality.. it also makes videos so if your a good boi you will get to enjoy seeing ME as well..



lots of dishing out humiliation and cbt this weekend.. grab your ankles sluts Mistress is ready to use you!

p.s.

the person to most entertain ME this weekend gets something special..

WORK HARD FOR YOUR MISTRESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment