Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HO HO HOLIDAY CONTEST - FOOT FETISH WEBCAM






Tis December in just a few moments so get on your mark, get set, GO SLAVES GO! I will be keeping track and the Very Lucky slave will get to pick the day to redeem his winnings. YES! Mistress is being very generous. the lights, christmas caroling which Jeffonia will be doing again this year, I already have her songs picked out and she has to start practicing. I prefer RUSH CARD and amazon gift certificates to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com or my wishlist http://amzn.com/w/2BRRZOPQVYIYS the most during the Holiday season.
Niteflirt is not part of my holiday contest!
My Niteflirt is always on.. 24/7 some hours the rates will be higher and it will take more from you to get My Full On Attention. But other times you will notice I have lowered most of my listings for the Holidays. lots of webcam everyday on my niteflirt phone and webcam lines. Just check My Homepage http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow currently doing some hot foot fetish web cam.

MY HOT HOLIDAY NIP TEASE & SEXY NAILS PICTURE TAKEN 11-30-2010



3 NEW HIGH QUALITY PICS - REAL EXPENSIVE FINANCIAL DOMINATION - A Sincere Money Slave's Holiday Devotion to MS MADISON 2010



3 BRAND NEW BIG BLACK COCK PICS & WHITE SUPREME MISTRESS - CUCKOLDS WANTED $2.99


No comments:

Post a Comment