Friday, May 6, 2011

FETISH WEBCAM-A-THON WEEKEND































Hot Fetish Clothing




and all the kinks you love this weekend




on My Webcam




email me or message me




or just go to my NiteFlirt homepage http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow




and call me on one of my webcam phone listings




be sure to read it before calling me and get my cam id's.








taking new pictures tonight as well




my make up and hair looks hot...




red nails mmmmmmm and matching toes and lips....




red hotness!




pale white skin.. dark hair




YES THATS GODDESS!








ITS FRIDAY which means you got your paycheck.. Mistress gets 1st dibs dont forget I come 1st!








I finally signed into myspace after quite some time and like WHOA tons of friends requests.




Sometimes I see that Im listed just about everywhere and sometimes forgets to check into all the different sites to make updates. yes I need a clone of myself for somethings, or find a good reliable sexertary sissy.






read the right side of my blog to find my email and other helpful topics, and instructions.






now taking applications for real time and online serving.



send a brief introduction to my email introducing yourself to Me.



include your age or I Will delete it without reading it.






Next weekend Im going out to a big concert some of my good friends are playing in so this is your best chance to serve or chat with ME.



DO NOT WASTE IT.






Loser get to calling me tonight bitch your slacking!



Becka pm your Mistress ASAP



You to Lexy



Anthongy you as well..






Oh and btw a couple of you know it's monthly dues time...taps foot..yeah the one I'm about to use to Kick you in your ass with....






so sluts, grab your toys, clothing, webcam and wallet and I'll see ya on CAM!






Cheers bitches!






Sadistically Yours,






MISTRESS MADISON

No comments:

Post a Comment