Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty Pedi Spoiled Shopping - Webcam Worship


Mistress has been busy alot lately shopping with a long time local foot-moneyslave with a very good Domme Friend of Mine. this pic is of a new purse and betsey johnson knee highs I got at DSW on our last trip. Total blast went nuts in few other stores as well as lunch tons of pics so check back as I will be adding More.

Lots of Team Viewer lovers roaming around.. so much fun.. email me or message me your ID AND PASSWORD.. AND lets begin!

my phone on niteflirt is on alot in day time now.. as well as available for cam sessions. http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow also real time is available if you are planning to be or in Ohio or Central Ohio Area. email me requesting an application. very selective on whom I allow to serve or meet with me.

Holidays are coming up i want to see lots of amazon gift certificates sent to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. i hear about this teamviewer and i install and download it , i hear the Mistress by this program can control everything over her slave pc and can also forced him to do her orders or she will ruin everything
    i like this idea very much to be FORCED

    ReplyDelete