Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sadistic Saturday & Quickly Advancing

Today and Tonight Mistress will be online. It's messy out after raining and chilly.. I'm wearing some fetish clothing on webcam on yahoo and paltalk be sure to not miss that. I feel like busting some balls... trampling some testicles and bitch slapping the shit outta some losers... Just what are you willing to do to suffer for me? I wanna laugh so make it exciting and hysterical. I want to max out a moneyslaves credit card and to see just how devoted you are to me. Give in slut..

Princess Nessa will be here near/on Halloween get to sending me amazon gift certificates to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com and filling my niteflirt http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow up with your cash.. I want every dime you have.. We stay in the finest hotels, dine at the finest places and ride like Princesses that we are in Limos so Deposit $ now weak bitch! If you are a really lucky slave you will get to serve the both of us while shes here real time. I highly doubt you will earn such a privilege but you can try and show me... talk is cheap Get to Tributing!
I cleaned out my amazon wishlist and you are commanded to order atleast 1 thing from it. I do love recieving gifts from my loyal slaves and passing by admirers. I'm looking for a local foot slave

No comments:

Post a Comment