Wednesday, May 29, 2024

My thoughts on sites banning AI

 My thoughts on whole banning of AI from sites... NiteFlirt has Now Banned AI..

 When I got into the Adult Industry in 1990 if you was not born with it you did not get into the industry unless there was a niche for your type. You had to be Yourself. Yes sometimes people would get plastic surgery to enhance their body but it was Rare then. All the AI & Fake stuff didn't exist. Men actually like Real. They like flaws, stretch marks & all. it makes You, You. There is Only One You! You're Beautiful.. Be Uniquely You. - MeanLadyMADISON

https://x.com/MeanLadyMADISON/status/1796034084335972857

Follow Me On Twitter / X

 I'M Glad it's being banned.. 

Way to many scammers everywhere now a days!!!! 

I have Always Used My Own Pictures Without Any AI....

No comments:

Post a Comment