Friday, March 25, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW




TIS time so show some HARDCORE Devotion..

I love getting cashy on my rushcard and amazon gift certificates, Greendot MoneyPaks or you filling up my Niteflirt account with your cash!
I will be on cam and phone tonight as well..
Going out for a NICE Dinner and a couple drinks with a good friend..
when I return I want to see GIFTS!!!



http://www.niteflirt.com/theMeanLadyMADISONshow

http://amzn.com/w/2BRRZOPQVYIYS


amazon gift certificates send to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

Most Discreet way to send tribute and Mistress prefers Most.
I dont see your info you dont see mine.

go to walmarts the fee for sending at their customer service counter is $3.50
it's $3.95 at any other money gram location for the fee.
take cash to the customer service counter!
fill out a moneygram express payment form.
put this information on the form to be sure that i recieve it instantly.

You put this below on the form!!!

moneygram express payment send to info :
recieve code: 2495
city code: new york, new york
company: rush card
account number:4104891337033699

No comments:

Post a Comment