Wednesday, January 11, 2012

75 Cent Confessional - Princess Tax Return Splurge


Get to calling Right Now!
I won't tell a soul!

Call Button

Hey Sluts.. hurry up and get your taxes done Time to Hand it Over to Me so I can Shop Shop SHOP!

Looking for
RealTime?
Online?

Email Me Enquirer via email
msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
subject : please take my tax return

or message me on one of my messenger Id's:
Aol: msmadisonsgarden
yahoo: glamorously_mean_lady_maddy
paltalk: themeanladymadisonshow

Becka slut... guess what time it is?
LOL....

Doing lots of cam in the Dungeon9 chat room and privately as well...
HOT HOT STUFFERS!! I have been enjoying the real time slaves this week and the ones online entertaining us in the room http://www.dungeon9.com come on in and chat, webcam, find a Long standing Elite Dominatrix to serve.

Get to my amazon wishlist and buy me some new clothes pronto ! I have a lot of concerts to attend in the new few months, Mistress has to look her best! you can send amazon and victoria secret gift certificates to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

New pictures and videos being released in the next couple days... Beg for a sneak Peek.

Show me how much you adore Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment