Thursday, July 2, 2015

Losing your Independence




It's that time of year again when you surrender your Independence to Me..
You may do so in ways such as liberating yourself from all your money by sending it all to me in gifts & cash. You can surrender on twitter declaring your admiration and devotion, letting the world know who your owner and leader is. By locking yourself in chastity giving Me the key.. and so on and so on.. Maybe just some amusing pix or a session over the Holiday.
I also now have included KIK, SKYPE, and Instagram to My many ways to stay in contact with me and also see any new things I post. I also changed out new pix on my main website. Don't hurt yourself running to drool over those..

email ready to surrender
msmadisonsgarden@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment