Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bling - Red Hot Lips - Serve ME NOW




BIG GAME IS SATURDAY!!!


GOOOOOOO BUCKEYES

STOMP MICHIGAN!!

Lots of new pictures and videos!!
Have some openings for Real time screenings.
Doing alot of webcam as well.

I finally found my ring,.. I have entirely to many purses lol..

It needs cleaned bad!! but im so effin glad I FOUND IT!!

My Sexy Lexy got it for ME When I collared Her..
Dont wear it out and about, scared I will get robbed!
Its a eye catcher thats for sure!!

BLINGGGGGG!!





















Went to lunch with muffin..such a silly sissy girl.. she is alot of fun... we went to DSW shoe warehouse after and went nuts! 4 pairs each and matching hand bags + hosery!
Speaking of which, I added alot more things to my amazon wishlist. you can send me gift certificates as well.. msmadisonsgarden@aol.com I'm totally into the Holidays.. Jeffonya needs to come get her songs to sing this year caroling so she can practice and get her attire together!
Oh and Becka- you have a girls name there is NO WAY your a Man LOL.. silly garden utensil!
Get to serving ! request an application. Tribute. show me you are worthy of MY TIME!
I cleaned out my other closet off and on past couple days.. its was a complete nightmare.. If you are interested in some of the things email me msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

I told a Mistress her new slave which is one I dismissed monthes back wont stop chirping my phone and im emailing her when you do it .. Why cant you focus on her and not ME?

SERIOUSLY! STOP chirping me !

STALK YOUR NEW MISTRESS!!



Phone is on get to CALLING ME NOW!!
Let's talk LIVE! Privately!



It's the weekend so get to Pleasuring & Pleasing ME

No comments:

Post a Comment