Monday, November 16, 2009

MADE ME LAUGH HARD


OMG I had a really good laugh tonight... MY HABITUAL harrasser, the dismissed BUTT HURT was real time turn phone bitter pranker, has a new mistress sposedly real time lol..
I know NOW when he said his son whos over 18yr old was sick sposedly in the hospital ..was a LIE!! and he traveled to kentucky WAS the story he was telling me,, WHILE I WAS SICK WITH Flu..
whole time im sick which was 3 days total.. HE POUTED THREW A HOLY FIT CUZ HIS NEEDY ASS COULDNT HAVE MY ATTENTION/ACCESS TO ME.. LIKE HE WANTED..CUZ I WAS SICK!!
LOOKY LOOKY
THE truth finally comes out..
Here all along he really went to see her b4 i dismissed him lol can you say SLUT..LIAR...LOL can u believe that shit??
.. are we sure?????
he is obsessed with me .. he calls and pranks me several 100 times a day..i can see its him it says his name DUH! But HE TOTALLY wont stop chirping and calling me everyday all day lol and wont say shit!!... Bitched about not wanting to tribute aka pay a fine for actting like a jackass and trying to be overly needy lollllllllll but HE just sent his new mistress $150 LOL.. WOW WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CHEAP WITH HER LOL
SHE WONDERS THE SAME THING NOW... IF thats not enough,,, lol NOW he's screwing a blow up cindy crawford doll so I hear.. on cam lol is that why you jumped off cam when I entered the room lol... ?? I also find it hysterical how someone has someone signing a slave contract as soon as you meet them 2 DAYS AFTER WE WENT CRAZY IN THE MALL together lolllll...
and OMG HE SIGNED A CONTRACT OVER HERE
LOL THEY MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HIM LOL...
Scroll back thru entires here... compared some dates,, welll whata know someones a complete liar and LOLLLLLL passing out collars like candy LOLLLLL Give him a month or 2 lol he'll turn into psycho sissy lol... HELL PLEASE TAKE HIM.. MAKE HIM FORGET ABOUT ME CUZ MONTHES LATER HE CANT OR HE WOULDNT BE CHIRPING AND STALKING ME EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!
ALL I WANT IS FOR THIS PERSON TO STOP HARRASSING ME!
MOVE ON WITH YOUR NEW MISTRESS. STOP STALKING ME AND CALLING AND CHIRPING ME.. FOCUS ON YOUR NEW LOL MISTRESS..
I CANT HELP BUT LAUGH...
IM SORRY LOLLLLLLLL
She was rather nice we had a long chat.. very interesting..
WHAT A LOSER SLUT 4 REALZ
I COMPARED SOME DATES..
LIKE I said it's OBVIOUS I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION WHEN I DISMISSED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment