Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH
























Hello... Been a super busy week for me..

My Phone is on
http://beta.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow

My Webcam will be on tonight around 11 pm..
on Niteflirt & Imlive.
Lots of new things to see on cam tonight. I have done alot of shopping this week!! and I got my hair done this morning. I'm going trampling in a little bit :) Gawd I just love walking all over a man! My Domina friend from California is back in town this weekend and staying with me. Maybe if your lucky you will get a session or cam show from the both of us. You must be worthy!

Also creating the wall of shame for those losers who deserve to be on it..
I will be meeting 3 potential new slaves tomorrow to screen them face to face to see if I will allow them to serve me.
If you would like to get my attention or request an application so that you to may get screened for real time serving.. email me at msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
black friday shopping is coming up send me those amazon gift cards asap!
the contest is still going to be sure to click the contest button on the thread under this one to make sure I win! Charging my new cam corder to make a video.. so keep checking back I will post it here once Im done making it.. New Mp3's coming tonight as well..
I'm in such a good mood...and in the mood to Use you! for My Laughter, Pleasure, & Amusement.
~Mistress Madison~

No comments:

Post a Comment