Saturday, February 6, 2010

BA HA HA HA HA - can you say butt hurt?



LOL Omg

I woke up signed into the insult room and

BAM!

LOL

someone was screaming my name so butt hurt that

he's made himself look like a asshole that he was screaming to top

of his lungs lollll that he's is gonna pay someone to take down my blog.

STOP BEGGING FOR MINE AND NESSA'S ATTENTION.

I KNOW YOUR READING MY BLOG AND SPAMMING THE LINK ..

PEOPLE TELL ME EVERYTHING from that room. You came to me acting stupid and are continuing to do so. I never posted any of your info on my blog idiot so good luck not even your name. you obviously read it knows its you im referring to but i didnt mention your name and since you actted the fool in the chat room, then spammed my link you now know when your up in the room screaming people are coming here reading.. i mean I should thank you for doing free advertising for me basically. do you know there is several males from the room pming me when you act like this that dont like you? wow... learning alot.

The recording of your threats & you saying on mic how your plan all along was to get us 3 Dominas on vacation and drug us and rape us..

wow...

It is all saved sweet em's...

IF I'M not mistaken I think that's menacing threats and premeditation?

or something along those lines...

Best to run along and talk to the ladies more your speed..

Like I said days ago when I was off enjoying myself like I will always do....

I have better things to do.

SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment