Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOT NIGHTS - WEBCAM TEASERY BODY WORSHIP - ULTRA MIND FUCKING


WOW I have been super duper busy!
I love it! Lots of Men Bowing down to kiss My Feet. Which are pretty & Tan!

I have taken alot of pictures & made 3 new videos. I will post links to them here today so keep checking back.

My Loyals need to show Mistress why you are my loyals.. jump bitches!
Effort EFFORT effort!!
Your eagerness is SEXY!
Check your niteflirt emails and do as instructed in them
New assignments I'm amp'd and creative.
New positionS open YES I GAVE Someone the BOOT and not the good one ;) right out My Dungeon Door..SOOO .. email asking which positions are open and tell me why you think you are the right slave for becoming owned by ME.
WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?
WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIAL SLV SKILLS?
Nessa girl I miss you!!
I can't wait until Aug, Sept and OCT 10TH
Omg I will be adding some new hot outfits you can get for ME to my Amazon Wish List !!
Get them for your GODDESS ASAP!! I will write dates when needed by beside the items.
No touching yourself until its ordered either!!!
Slide across the Hot Concrete to Me Now BOY! Speaking of HOT! OMG Treasures this Pic FOREVER. Very Special Person @ a Very Special place in Time.
Jim Morrison's Grave Side.
I totally Love love LOVE The Doors & This Person, Always Will.

The Persona of Sexy!

You Losers will never Be as Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment