Sunday, October 31, 2010

HOT GOTHIC SADISTIC BITCH - WICKED HALLOWEEN



Tis Halloween My Pets... I have been very generous with New Pictures and assignments. Yes I know.. They are FABULOUS as Always.. Since getting my new webcam, I really enjoy doing more webcam and pictures. I want some new outfits to wear so get to sending me and AMAZON Gift Certificate to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com You can also fill up My NITEFLIRT with your cash & My Rush Card (instructions on right side of my blog in the spoil Mistress section).. I also accept regular western unions & moneygrams email me for information to send your gift. I'm $350.00 away from getting my new tattoo.. It's so hot.. slave that sees to me getting what I need for it, will get special cam privileges for a week. Email begging to be that slave. I want to trample this week coming up. And break in a new sissy slut.. Just to Refresh your Memory.. I DO NOT CHASE AFTER MEN/SLAVES! EVER!! NEVER!!! So stop thinking I'm going to pm you.. I'm NOT.. I AM HOWEVER keeping track and will be dishing out punishments as I see fit.. Send an email and if you are new, send an email requesting My Application. Today I have some openings for real time & also screening... So what is it you can do to Entertain, Serve, & Please Me TODAY????

No comments:

Post a Comment