Saturday, September 22, 2012

Leather & Boots - FALL !!!!! + Peep Show Teasery


 Finally Fall has fully arrived!! Windy cold + leaves falling...... Hell Yeah Break out the Leather & Boots!!!
New outdoor fall photoshoot coming soon video & pictures..
 I'm doing lots of cam and phone together sessions on MY NITEFLIRT
be sure to buy my cam id's before hand.  I enjoy being watched and watching and instructing you to do things to amuse me. while teasing you to no end LOL...
( EVIL LAUGHing)
Picture above was taken 9-22-2012 as I watched a cam slave do some intense cbt for my amusement.
That could be you... if you apply yourself and lay a gift at my perfectly pedicure Princess toes.
I have added some new things for fall on My Wish List
get to ordering atleast one thing to please me or send a amazon gift certificate to msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
( send all gift certifcate/cards to that email address )
I want new shoes, sweaters, tops, panties, socks, hose, tights, & purses!
now get them ordered weak bitch
Cuckolds and Sissy whores will love tonights cam menu on Niteflirt lol
 so get to calling sluts! Or Miss out!!

~Mistress MADISON~

No comments:

Post a Comment