Monday, October 1, 2012

My Interview in KinkE Magazine + October Fetish & Haunted Dungeon + Happy Bday GIRLLLL!!!!


Hello My lil Zombies....

 The magazine interview is here KINKE MAGAZINE

Mistress made the cover.. it was alot of fun doing it.. totally enjoyed!

 Otherwise I have been super busy doing real time with some local slaves of mine. One of which got to take me & another Mistress friend of mine out to dinner at Red Lobster then it was time for boot shopping for the both of us.. after going to many stores and stopping in bath and body works and picking up some Cashmere Glow body spray and body wash, we finally found some boots. I will release pics of them tonight so be looking for them to drool all over.. Totally going back for the spike heels and the blingy chuck Taylor's. I loved them!

Tonight and Tomorrow in the daytime
I will have MY NiteFlirt on and my web cam also.
 message me on aol, yahoo, or paltalk
 or email:     msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
 send amazon gift certificate's to that email as well
or make yourself useful to get my attention on MY WISHLIST
I have a couple real time openings so be sure to contact me via email requesting info.

I wear lots of leather, latex and boots in October.... I love this time of year.. the leaves are so beautiful. and HAUNTED TIMES OF THE HALLOWEEN MONTH! Dungeon is dark and creepy... evil laughs.

It's also Princess Nessa my GIRLLLLLL's Birthday!!!
(totally loves her you will see a pic of us together on vacation photo in other posts on my blog)
 Go send her a gift from me to her like good slaves would do!!! here is her site link
Chop Chop Bitches it's gifting Time!! let her know I made you!!

I'm in a Sadistic mood  & Ready to Inflict some sweet pain to you and your wallet!
Get to crawling to my feet ready to serve!

Oh and riverdancer sissy was sent to victorias secret today on a panty shopping spree.
can't wait to hear a full report lol
Ands snaps my fingers for beckaslut...  stop dilly dallying....

No comments:

Post a Comment