Saturday, May 22, 2010

White French - Trampling - Think you can? - Webcam Tonight + Phone


My hot new white french pedicure!

Nails match...
I will be doing cam tonight ... you can find my cam lines at http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow I have lots of new things to show you on cam tonight... dressing totally 1950's pin up again its so fucking hot!
I added alot of things to my wish list , I know how you loyal little slaves love to go there often to shop or even wank lol.. so get to getting me some new things....

Trampled Gary most the afternoon... he is so sore from the brutal session that he's soaking in a tub lol.... I need a new local tramplee... Gary cant handle as much as he used to from me ... been jumping on that man for 15 yrs lol.... he loves it !! ME2!
I want to laugh alot tonight so you humiliation sluts have your work cut out for you...
A Lady can never do to much shopping,, so A PROPER MONEY SLAVE is in order as well....
Wallet raping makes me WET...
Only 1 money slave has ever made me so hot from spoiling me that I came... Think you can?
Let's find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment