Saturday, August 1, 2009

HOT WEBCAM & PINK SKULL SHOES






HA HA.... I have been teasing the hell outta slaves tonight on cam...
some of you made sure I GOT WHAT I WANTED! MM mindless losers...

I have been getting on cam nightly around midnight on paltalk and also a couple other places. tonight i had on black, pink, and powder blue showing all my gold with my white long nails...

hair looked perfect and my sexy eyes made men weak as usual.. lush lips..
im sure my 36ddd's didnt hurt, even wearing a cute blouse they still scream here i am lol ...
wipe your chins!



Foot bitch who is missing in action, your gift arrived.. cute skull shoes..
KISS THEM!! AREN'T THEY CUTE!!
I put more on my wishlist, get to buying them.. CHOP CHOP!!

Doing some shopping wrote a list of things i want to use durning cam shows.. not telling you, you will have to find out!


Make Me Notice you!!!

msmadisonsgarden@aol.com

~Ms. Madison~

No comments:

Post a Comment