Monday, December 28, 2009

More Holiday Fun - HOT ICE PRINCESS






Santa was very good to ME... some of you slaves tho still owe reguardless! I have been enjoying all the entertaining phone calls from slaves amusing me and excited to speak to me live. http://www.niteflirt.com/themeanladymadisonshow phone is on now and all night.. around 11:30 pm est I will be doing cam be sure to check my link to see when im on. There still are some gift cards I want on my amazon wishlist. the holidays arent over slave.. now you can make my new years eve party totally shine. I have been taken lots of new pictures today and got my toes and nails done this morning... red silver and diamonds!! ill post some new pictures in a little bit .. i just got company smiles.. gonna enjoy him and then return to post more. if you wish to listen and speak to me before cam tonight call me from the link above..

No comments:

Post a Comment