Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SOUL PIERCING BLUE EYES
























Hello Lil Sluts..

I have been reading all the emails from those who miss Me..
I have just been really busy moving!


You can find me checking mails 2 times a day until this weekend.
then I will have time to relax properly.

Between packing and telling people what to do
" big shocker there huh LOL "

MY Days this week are kinda hectic.
Email me
msmadisonsgarden@aol.com




















I wish one of you pain sluts was There for me to kick and slap infront
of these assholes pissing me off the past couple days..
lol I would have knocked the
hell outta ya in Uhaul's Office.

My good bois tho have been doing their part
to keep me updated on assignments
they have been given for this week,
until friday and showing devotion.
You can always call or cam in your assignments
once they are completed.
its also a NEW FUCKING MONTH
GET TO PAYING YOUR MONTHLY SLAVE DUES
NOW!!!












WHO is gonna beg to pay for my internet bill?
its the last thing on my list of things to do.. for moving.
you know no internet no ME online. Winks n Gasps @ same time..
its $97.00 so here are your instructions to handle it!

ONCE you have done so email me to let me know
you have completed the task to please me!
msmadisonsgarden@aol.com
you can also email me to see what other options to pay it are available.

this is MY most preferred method!!

Most Discreet way to send tribute and Mistress prefers Most.
I dont see your info you dont see mine.

it's $3.95 at any money gram location for the fee.
www.moneygram.com look for location who does bill pay for rush card.
drive there take cash to the customer service counter!
fill out a moneygram express payment form.
put this information on the form to be sure that i recieve it instantly.

You put this below on the form!!!

moneygram express payment send to info :
recieve code: 2495
city code: new york, new york
company: rush card
account number:4227971135700145

GET BUSY!!
It has to be done by thursday evening 9 pm cuz I pay online.
you can just put it on my card and then i can take care of it instantly.

uhaul are such liars
oh reservations PHONE for Uhaul
tells you one thing and you get there to pick it up and its not the same price.
$130.00 more than told.. OH I complained they knew I was not a happy Lady!

He called her but you could tell it was a "fake scolding"
about her telling people the wrong prices
and etc blah blah,
they should have honored what the female told me when I reserved it!
I had my internet money but when I GOT to effin uhaul
i had no freaking choice had to pay more ..
ughhh makes me mad just talking about them.

You are paying for
not being there for Me to Slap You for their Ignorance!!

I told em i was gonna twitter complain about them lol
and trust I am about to as soon as Im done updating this blog:)

GUESS WHAT???!!!
HA HA HA

Im betting my stalker is upset!
hims cant chirp me anymore :)
I ruined all your fun LOSER!!
HA HA HA HA HA

(SINGING)
Peaceful chirpless nightssss
without you chirping

(laughs super hard)


I also have lots of new pictures to release ...
Get to Begging!!!











oh and at this very moment
you can Call and Speak to Me Live.
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment