Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS - 2010 - THE NEW JOURNEY BEGINS




















Happy New Years!!

2010

Now is your chance to serve this new year.

Some of you for the 1st time some loyals..

It's going to be so much fun!

I had a very entertaining 2009!

New sections for my puppets coming soon so be looking on the right side of my blog for it.. I'm also taking applications for new slaves.. as I have several positions available in my stable.

Had a really nice christmas.. spoiled and adored by my good sluts. And the snow was a perfect touch! Enjoying my gifts I recieved.. there are still some gift cards left on my wishlist.. you can spoil me everyday just not on holidays... Im Still decorating my office as well so make sure you get me what I put on my wishlist as well to decorate.. I have been getting rave revues about the new pics in emails on niteflirt that I have been sending out and also placed buttons here on a lower entry on my blog.. HOT PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!

GET BUSY NEW DUES TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment