Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween - BOO - Mindless Zombie Slaves


I have a very exciting weekend planned out for my slaves.
I will be attending a Halloween Party tomorrow night with a special slave.. He is so Lucky. Eat your heart out lol..

Getting ready to go get my hair done and do a little last minute shopping for one last piece to my Costume.

I'm going as an Evil Mad Doctress :)
He will be my lowly Mental Patient.
I think a straight jacket is Hawt On Him. I can't wait.. I will be taking Pictures.

You can Lay your offerings at my feet today by going looking for a way on my Blog to do so. Use whatever option works best for you.. Just get it Done!

I will be on via phone & Cam all weekend.

I'm screening a new local this evening, going to dinner.. if he's a worthy subject he will get to scene tonight with Me.

New Update: IS HALLOWEEN BRINGING OUT THE CRAZIES?
SEEMS SO!
For the 2 dismissed mfers
that wont push on and keeps playing on my cell phone and emailing me.....

YOUR JUST HELPING ME PROVE YOUR STALKING ME IDIOTS!!.

GO the fuck ON.. FIND A NEW MISTRESS ......... geezus!
you are mental, i want nothing what so EVER to do with either of you.

you GOT let go for a reason and I obviously made a good decision doing so.

for one of you its been yrs and after you threatened my life and TRIED to kill yourself & etc...
you got to be KiDDing, STOP EMAILING ME & fuCCCCCCk off! Stop sitting back stalking me and then contacting me I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!
YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW I HAVE NO PROBLEM PICKING UP THE PHONE AND MAKING CALLS WHERE YOUR CONCERNED. SO JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!

TO the other get a grip dude your about to go to jail for harassment!
I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!
And I have no problem handling people who act like you legally.. you didn't even last 2 months. you are taking my kindness for stupidity & its gonna backfire!
YOU TRULY DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH!!!
JUST FIND A NEW MISTRESS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment