Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labor Day WEEKEND






I hope everyone has a safe
and wonderful Labor Day weekend Holiday.


this does NOT mean slaves days off lol....
you males will work hard to please your MISTRESS
EVERYDAY!!!!

I was sooooo pissed off last night..
tired of sposed slaves trying to
talk smack and run the show ...

LOLLLLLLLL ITS NOT HAPPENING..
YOUR BS is getting you NO WHERE!
I DO NOT tolerate that crap at all...
after not Apologizing for your actions,
you ask if the Dungeon is Available for you?

Seriously have you lost your mind?

I'M TURNED OFF ON HOW YOU ACTED.
WHINING & NOT ACTING LIKE A SLAVE - IS A TURN OFF!

There are tons of others jumping at the chance to MEET ME...
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

So if I tell you some other arrangement,
which is your only option after your Behavior, GO with it if you truly want to SEE ME.
When you say " i guess another time "
U GUESSED WRONG..
STOP TRYING TO TOP FROM THE BOTTOM.

It's up to ME when and where I see you..

Your lack of ass kissing and apologizing is NOT HELPING YOU.
You have gotten your way with other Mistresses but I'M NOT THE ONE!

YES I'M IN A BITCHY, CRUEL, EVIL, TWISTED MOOD...

Come get SOME - if you dare!

~Mistress Madison~
Phone is ON

No comments:

Post a Comment