Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Back From Cincy


Just got back
from spending the whole day with My Lexy CD.. Adores her,
shes been mine for a long time now.
I totally feel relaxed and has a huge smile on my face. She made the best steaks and salads tonight.
her servings skills
and table setting skills have greatly improved.
during dinner she gave me a gift, nice diamond earrings.
I'll take some pics. like i said I just got home from a 2 hour drive,
kicked my shoes off and updating this blog.

Have you other slaves missed me?
Hmmm I dont see any gifts
or emails telling me how much you adore your Mistress and Miss Her..

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU SLAVES...


My Phone is ON

I'm yet to see my cartoon a slave is making for me.. HURRY UP.. I want to see it!
making some tea and listening to music and ready to hear from my online loyals!

No comments:

Post a Comment