Monday, May 18, 2009

Golden Toe Ring



Kiss My Toe Ring... Foot Slaves!!

Sitting here wiggling my toes to the music I'm listening to while doing some updates.

I want a strong handed foot massage today and some new shoes. I went to DSW today and got some new flippy flops but I saw 3 pair of cute sandals today I want.. get to putting something on My Rush Card so Mistress can go back to get them. I'm pretty sure you can follow these simple instructions.

Most Discreet way to send tribute and Mistress prefers Most.I dont see your info you dont see mine.
go to walmarts the fee for sending at their customer service counter is $3.50it's $3.95 at any other money gram location for the fee.take cash to the customer service counter!fill out a moneygram express payment form.put this information on the form to be sure that i recieve it instantly.
You put this below on the form!!!
moneygram express payment send to info :

recieve code: 2495

city code: new york, new york

company: rush card

account number:4227971135700145

No comments:

Post a Comment